Friday, November 20, 2009

FAQ: Academic Support Services

1) I am struggling with my classes and I need help. Where can I go to get this help?
The university has a few academic support programs which can help. Click on the following link to view the various websites: Academic Support

2) Are there any tutors on campus?
Yes. Contact the Learning Center by visiting their website.  You can also check the academic departments.  Click the Colleges and Departments link.

3) Can I search for books and articles available in the Library on-line?
Yes. The Pfau Library has many resources available for you to use. Visit their website.

4) Is there an office on campus which can help me with my computer software problems?
Yes. Visit the Data Service Center website for help. You can sign-up for technical support.

If you have a question or are aware of another CSUSB service, please comment so it can be added.

No comments: