Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fall 2013 Advisement Appointments

Hey Coyotes!

Make sure to schedule your advising appointments with your academic advisors before registering for your Fall 2013 classes!

Don't know what questions to ask your advisor aside from what classes you should take?  Here are some other possible questions to ask your advisor:

  • I am interested in doing an internship.  What steps should I take to pursue this?

  • What types of jobs can I apply for with this major?

  • I printed my PAWS report.  Can you go over it with me?

  • What steps do I need to take to apply for graduate school? 

We hope these questions will help you in getting the most out of your advising appointments! 


Have a great weekend,

Advising & Academic Services

Facebook: CSUSB Askadvisor

Twitter: CSUSB_Advising

No comments: